DC Connect Login
DC Connect is an online LMS or Learning Management System which helps the students at Durham College to securely access the study materials and communicate with students and teachers, and give unique feedback on the topics they are studying. Students can submit their assignments given and can also take various exams.
DC Connect offers Homeroom classes for students. the system is run by D2L or Desire2Learn.
Because it’s a college online site, you are able to make use of it at whenever you like.
How can I log in to DC Connect Portal?
Follow these steps for accessing this system. Durham College Learning Management System (LMS).
- Start the Official PPL Hosting at www.durhamcollege.ca
- Find it in the Quick Links and click it.
- Select the DC Connect option.
- Open the D2L link directly at durhamcollege.desire2learn.com
- If you are asked to fill in the space, fill in your Banner ID or Student ID.
- Please enter the Network password.
- Then, you need simply Click Sign In to access your account.
- After logging in, you are now able to access the LMS Dashboard. Choose the appropriate course that will be listed within “My Classes”.
What are the features you can access with DC Connect Login at Durham College?
Durham College’s Learning Management System is the most efficient way for students to enjoy many advantages. Students are able to easily review their marks, review the outline of the class as well as access the slides of the lecture, and access other important information and news made available by the instructors or professors.
The portal offers students a messaging platform that is subject-specific and can be used to talk to their classmates and professors.
It functions similar to the online HomeRoom and ClassRoom. This means that you can login multiple times as you wish to stay up to date on the latest updates for your course and announcements.
What exactly is MyCampus?
MyCampus is the main information center that is specifically designed for academic, administrative, and extracurricular activities of the college.
Students can effortlessly access the documents they require as well as other services. They are able to change the details of their personal information as well as access their registration information and records, as well as payment options.
How do I reset my DC Connect Login password?
For a successful reset of passwords for the DC Connect portal password, you should follow the below steps in the proper sequence,
- Open the DC Connect Login website first at https://durhamcollege.desire2learn.com
- Then, select the Change your password option.
- Input verification code into the box and then click on the submit button.
- Then, enter the necessary details like Banner ID/Student ID/Old Password, new password then confirm you’re the new password, and then click “Submit” to reset the password for login to dc connect.
How can I Reset My DC Connect password/PIN?
Your password is essential to be able to access it. Therefore, if you wish to change it for any reason, comply with the following steps.
- Open the official MyCampus website: ssbp.mycampus.ca
- Now, you need to fill in your Student ID / MyCampus ID.
- Click Next right now.
- It has succeeded in changing your DC password.
Notice: By following these steps, you won’t reset the password of Your Email i.e. DC Mail or your UOIT.net or your DC Connect Learning Management System or Blackboard.
How do I sign in for Durham College Mail?
Follow the step-by-process procedure to log in for Durham College Mail. Durham College Mail,
- Open the official DCmail Login website link at http://www.dcmail.ca/
- In the blank Enter the Banner ID or Student ID.
- Enter the exact Network Password.
- Click on the sign-in button.
If you require assistance regarding DC Connect Login, password reset or another issue, contact the DC Connect contact details listed below.
- Official DC Login Website: https://durhamcollege.desire2learn.com
- DC Mail Link: http://www.dcmail.ca
- Durham My Campus Technology Policy: Click Here
- Desire2Learn Durham IT Service Desk Help: 905-721-3333
I hope this article was helpful to help you access the benefits of DC My Campus. If you have any suggestions or suggestions in connection with this article by using the comments section below.