Do you visit Peet’s Coffee & Tea Cafe ever? Do you love Peet’s Hot & Cold Coffee and Tea? Yes, Of course. Generally, the people addicted to drink coffee & tea, Peet’s Cafe is a great place to sip the cup of coffee with friends! right? Maybe you are a regular guest of Peet’s and looking forward to being a part of Peet’s Guest Feedback Survey. So let’s know about it by reading this post.
The habitual visitors of Peet’s Coffee have a marvelous chance to win a Grand Prize valued at $500 or $100 by complete the Peet’s Customer Satisfaction Survey on the basis of your most recent experience to the cafe.
Peet’s Coffee will give you free entry to participating in the Peet’s Coffee & Tea Sweepstakes as your reward to spend your time to complete the survey & help them to make changes in their service or beverages according to your feedback & needs.
Here, I provide all the relevant guides to take the survey & how to get a chance to enter the sweepstake. So read this article top to bottom before taking the survey.
Peet’s Coffee is a San Francisco Bay Area-based work coffee roaster and retailer. It’s headquarters located in Emeryville, California. It was founded in 1966 by Alfred Peet in Berkeley, California, Peet’s introduced the USA to its darker roasted Arabica coffee in blends including French Roast and grades suitable for espresso drinks. Peet’s gives freshly brewed coffee, roasted beans, and espresso beverages, as well as a bottled cold brew.
Peet’s Survey Prize and Rewards:-
- There will be 5 Grand Prizes and 13 First Prizes awarded throughout the Sweepstakes Period.
- Each Grand Prize Winner upon the Administrator’s verification of eligibility will receive will receive one $500 Peet’s Coffee gift card.
- Each First Prize Winner upon the Administrator’s verification of eligibility will receive will receive one $100 Peet’s Coffee gift card.
- Total Prize Pool – $3,800.
- All Prizes subject to the terms and conditions of the awarded gift cards.
- Prizes are not transferable.
FUTURE POST HERE:-
- Tell Carrabba’s Feedback Survey
- Bonefish Grill Guest Satisfaction Survey
- ACME Markets Customer Survey
Peet’s Customer Listens Survey Rules & Requirements
- NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
- You must have a Laptop, PC or a Smartphone with a reliable internet access.
- Basic understanding of the English language.
- Participant age must be 18 years old or older.
- Peet’s most last visited receipt with Survey invitation.
- Participant must be a legal resident of the fifty (50) United States (including the District of Columbia)
- You must have a valid Phone Number and Email Address.
Peet’s Customer Listens Survey Guides Step By Step
- Go through Peets Coffee official survey site at www.peetslistens.com for taking an online survey
- You can see a welcome message, Click on the Start button to take the survey.
- Read this message carefully and click on Next.
- Now, select your visit type from the options given To-Go, Stayed at Peet’s or Drive Thru
- Rate your overall satisfaction with your recent visit experience at the Peet’s Coffee Store
- Answer provided on the scale of Highly Satisfied to Highly Dissatisfied.
- Answer all the survey questions honestly & loyal.
- Click on the Next.
- Here, in this box, you may share your experience, complaints, Suggestions in maximum 1200 words.
- Click on the Next.
- Indicate your gender & age, click on the Next.
- Asked you to enter a sweepstake or not. Indicate yes & Click on Next.
- Fill the information (your name, phone no., Email address)to entering the sweepstake.
- Click on Next to complete the survey.
- At last, you are entered in the sweepstakes.
- Wait for sweepstake draw. They will notify you if you are a lucky winner. Best luck.
Peet’s Contact Information
3299 M St NW, Washington, DC 20007, USA
WW4M+3J Washington, District of Columbia, USA
1 (800) 999-2132
We have addressed various topics about Peet’s Coffee Feedback Survey. We hope at least one topic among those helped you in any possible way. If there is anything that you wanna let us know, please use the comments section below. Your feedback means a lot to us. Thank you for reading.